Monday 27 June 2011

Fendi Handbags

Appalling, atrocious, disastrous, grisly, haglike, horrid, repelling, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, and unsightly. Am I being too harsh? Take a gander at Fendi line. Go ahead, you be the judge. Fendi is the luxury house from Italy. The bags are eyecatching, specially the colors range is beautiful. Ranging from pale yellow to blue to black it’s all awsome. The leather quality is the finest. The designs are exquisite. know I tend to feature loud, bordering-on-totally-impractical purses, but I still appreciate the sleek design of the by Fendi. The fact that it comes in this gorgeous true orange, and not just shades on a gradient of tan to brown or white to black, doesn’t hurt much either. It’s a versatile investment bag that’s still got some spunk. The secret to a chic spring ensemble? It’s all about the color. Even if you’re sporting something rather, shall we say, uninspired, you can lift up the entire look in an instant with a shot of something brilliant. This just screams springtime chic, from its check-me-out-I’m-really-blue hue to its discreet (but strangely noticeable) chain detailing along the strap. It’s one of the few Fendi bags I really, really like, and I think that’s because it’s quite simple overall. is another one of the desings from Fendi collection.





















No comments:

Post a Comment